Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wah?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got in a hit and run like 3 months ago, and today i got hit again. but this time i all the other vehicles info + drivers info.

anything else i should do besides report it to my insurance company?

·
Registered
28 Posts
neoryan7 said:
i got in a hit and run like 3 months ago, and today i got hit again. but this time i all the other vehicles info + drivers info.

anything else i should do besides report it to my insurance company?

the police.....when you get in a accident, you should calthe police to have them file a report to show the insurance company

·
wah?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not too bad its just i have to get the bumper repainted again! i just had it painted out of my pocket a month ago :( and now i have to do it again.

it was funny when i told her i wanted to get it fixed. she said i didnt need to. then i said my car was a new car. she said well, my car is new too! and i said did i hit you? then she got mad.

·
Registered
167 Posts
lesson learned...
always report to the police (the only good thing they can ever do to you) this way you can either ask the person who hit you pay by their own money or get their insurance to pay the repair for you.
this way if the hitter flaked on you...you can get the police report and claim with your insurance.
I know sometime people rather pay for the damage if it is small so their insurance wont go up.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
(1) def call the police!
(2) dont report it to your insurance if you dont need to. regardless if you're at fault, your premium WILL go up.
(3) if you wanna be nice about it, settle for cash under the table. that way, you still get your money, but the other guys won't have to pay a premium for insurance on top of that. its fast, clean, and no paper trails are left behind!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts