Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
6thgenaccord.com
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Small garage sale - 17" Wheels, R/C Truck, Taillights, more

None of this stuff has been on my car for a while, time to get rid of it. All prices are plus shipping

17" BSA 233 wheels with Wanli 225/45-17 tires. Universal 4 lug pattern. Wheels are in pretty good shape, still a lot of tread left on the tires. 1 dent in one wheel, shown. Never been driven on during winters, no salt damage.

$400 obo, in Williamsburg VA. Willing to work on a shipped price on these, might be able to save money by having them shipped through work.

98-02 Accord R34 aka Octane front bumper, KBD Urethane. Cost me $275+ shipping, currently painted black. Paint has some small chips and a few minor cracks from daily driving, and scrapes along the bottom. Come pick it up for $100. Willing to ship but you have to pay shipping charges.

Gunmetal Altezza tail lights, 01-02 Accord Sedan. $70 obo

Last, HPI Nitro MT R/C stadium truck. Comes with 2 new sets of wheels, 1 new set of tires, about 4/5 gallon of fuel ($25 a gallon), anodized aluminum head & pipe, extra glow plug + other misc parts. Spur gear needs to be replaced, comes with a new one. I bought it thought I'd use it but don't have anyone else I know who's into these things so I'm just going to sell it. To buy new costs $310 from www.towerhobbies.com, then you'd have to spend another $25 on fuel once you got it to be able to use it. asking $175 and it includes the extras. Bought this off another member, and had to spend over $50 on wheels & tires, plus money on fuel and extra parts so I'm just trying to get my money out of it.

Autometer Phantom Nitrous pressure gauge - has a few scrapes, needs painted. Comes with 4 foot braided line + T fitting. $30

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
oh shoot hah .. i thought you had a boost gauge .. what were my eyes thinking? haha .. good luck on the sale .. i wish i had a 4 door .. what a deal on that bumper =]

·
6thgenaccord.com
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the bumper should fit coupes too, i'm pretty sure its the same for coupes & sedans because its aftermarket urethane, but you'd have to ask Extreme Dimensions to be sure ;-)

thanks for the compliments, bump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts