Accord V6 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm Deleting the breather tube and I'm wondering what size double sided nipple/barb I should get for the colant line that runs with the tube and for the 3.7tb collant line delete.

·
aka swollpatrol
199 Posts
Does anyone know off hand if there is any SRS equipment other then the buckle on the drivers side side airbag equipped EX?

·
Mr. Detail
1,160 Posts
Does anyone know off hand if there is any SRS equipment other then the buckle on the drivers side side airbag equipped EX?
Is your SRS light staying on? Easy way to figure out if it is the buckle that is the problem. Put your seatbelt on first, if the light doesn't stay on after starting the car, the problem is the buckle and since it is part of the seatbelt system, Honda warranties it for the life of the car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ok I'm getting an APP sensor code and I can feel subtle shaking under acceleration. I was about to replace the part until I remembered that I removed my butterfly valve actuator and then reinstalled it but I'm not sure if I lined the gears up correctly when I put it back on. Could this possibly be causing my app sensor code? And if it is how do I correctly install the butterfly valve actuator?

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ok I'm getting an APP sensor code and I can feel subtle shaking under acceleration. I was about to replace the part until I remembered that I removed my butterfly valve actuator and then reinstalled it but I'm not sure if I lined the gears up correctly when I put it back on. Could this possibly be causing my app sensor code? And if it is how do I correctly install the butterfly valve actuator?

Nothing??

·
Nam
393 Posts
Cruise button stop working for no reason. Click on it, the light shows, but as soon as I let go, it turns itself off. Anyone with the same problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Headlight Issue

Sometimes when I turn my headlights on, one of the low beams stays off.
If I turn the headlights off and on again, most times I can get both lights to come on.

I purchased the car a month ago and the PO had Silverstars in in the low beams.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buying a 2005 V6 Standard Accord EX Saturday and want to start getting some ideas on good mods for it, Anything from cosmetics to performance. Also I do not know much about in-depth performance. Just done simple things as far as oil, plugs and wires, etc. It has the nav system in it and I am wanting to add an AUX cord for my phone. Any info with help. Thanks guys!!

·
Mr. Detail
1,160 Posts
Long tube J-pipe and a TL-S rear anti-roll bar are the biggest bang for the buck mods. I know you can do an aux out on the nav system but for me I just burned my music onto CDs.

·
Mr. Detail
1,160 Posts
Sometimes when I turn my headlights on, one of the low beams stays off.
If I turn the headlights off and on again, most times I can get both lights to come on.

I purchased the car a month ago and the PO had Silverstars in in the low beams.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Have you checked to be sure the connection is tight?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know the part numbers for the four-door V6 emblem kits for an 04 Accord. Both the V6 gold kit and the gold V6 Hybrid kit? 4door specific for both. Also, anyone know of good rim repair place in Northern California?

·
Registered
2 Posts
What is a good lowering spring and shock combination for a 2007 sedan. I want to drop it 2" all the way around. Don't see myself adjusting it after install so I think coilovers not really what I need.

Factory 17" wheels.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looking to sell my wheels and picking up a set of 06-08 Si stocks from my buddy. Anybody aware of any clearance issues I may run into? going to be traveling to swap them out and don't want to be stranded 3 hours from home. My car is an 05 v6-6spd factory brakes

·
Czechopino
2,377 Posts
Looking to sell my wheels and picking up a set of 06-08 Si stocks from my buddy. Anybody aware of any clearance issues I may run into? going to be traveling to swap them out and don't want to be stranded 3 hours from home. My car is an 05 v6-6spd factory brakes
They'll fit perfectly. Been done many a time.

621 - 640 of 661 Posts