Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO CAL: 02 AV6 and 02 IS 300 for SALE! *Price Drop*

Hey all, I haven't been on this much but it's because I got a new car and passed my av6 to my brother. However it's that time to sell my cars again. So here's the scoop.
02 Av6 Black. It's in fair condition and has about 56,000 miles on it. The body is pretty tore up but a new paint job and it'll be good as new. I've done a few mods to it and I believe I'll sell it this way until I can get some buyers. I have acura rsx rims on all 4 with honda centercaps ( originAL...Thanks ;) ) dropped on goldline springs and tokico blue shocks. rear spc cambers. I've got an aem shortram and an apex n1 exhaust on it. I'm willing to sell as is or I'm also willing to strip and sell stock. I'm asking about 10.5k or best offer.

next I have an 02 Lexus Is 300. Blue pearl color with trd spoiler. I6 2jz motor. completely stock except s2k antennae. It has about 46k miles on it now and it has never been in an accident. Comes with every factory option including HID, LSD, heated front seats, and Navigation. Asking around 20.5k or best offer.

If you have any questions please email [email protected], or I will check this site occasionally. Thanks.

·
N_Patel77
196 Posts
pics

i have a friend who might be interested... can u send me pics at [email protected]...

thanx
nick...

JohnnyYang917 said:
Hey all, I haven't been on this much but it's because I

got a new car and passed my av6 to my brother. However it's that time to sell my cars again. So here's the scoop.
02 Av6 Black. It's in fair condition and has about 56,000 miles on it. The body is pretty tore up but a new paint job and it'll be good as new. I've done a few mods to it and I believe I'll sell it this way until I can get some buyers. I have acura rsx rims on all 4 with honda centercaps ( originAL...Thanks ;) ) dropped on goldline springs and tokico blue shocks. rear spc cambers. I've got an aem shortram and an apex n1 exhaust on it. I'm willing to sell as is or I'm also willing to strip and sell stock. I'm asking about 10.5k or best offer.

next I have an 02 Lexus Is 300. Blue pearl color with trd spoiler. I6 2jz motor. completely stock except s2k antennae. It has about 46k miles on it now and it has never been in an accident. Comes with every factory option including HID, LSD, heated front seats, and Navigation. Asking around 20.5k or best offer.

If you have any questions please email [email protected], or I will check this site occasionally. Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
JohnnyYang917 said:
Hey all, I haven't been on this much but it's because I got a new car and passed my av6 to my brother. However it's that time to sell my cars again. So here's the scoop.

Please send me some picture of the IS [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts