Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where to buy the stock 2003 Acura CL-S sway bars? I searched many sites and they came up short. Is anyone selling these sway bars (with all necessary hardware) for a fairly cheap price please pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me check the price on the website. Are you selling both of your sway bars, with hardware for $75? I will pm you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why do I get this feeling that abvboi is selling only the rear sway bar? I went on the wbsite and they sell the rear sway bar (19mm) for $128 and the front sway bar (27mm) for $40. Why?

·
Registered
103 Posts
andreivtec said:
Why do I get this feeling that abvboi is selling only the rear sway bar? I went on the wbsite and they sell the rear sway bar (19mm) for $128 and the front sway bar (27mm) for $40. Why?
I'm only selling the rear bar, I will include the bar, bushings and brackets. Complete for the rear change over.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right now I'm trying to get both from another guy but he lives in Northern California. And he's selling both for the same price you are selling one.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought the rear sway bar from "abvboi" he is a good seller everything went fast and smoothly. I ended up only getting the rear anti-sway bar because it was actually larger in diameter, unlike the front bar which was the same size (27.2mm). I would recomend the 03 CL-S rear anti-sway bar what a difference from only 3 extra milimeters. (from 16mm to 19mm) Everyone should do this. Over-steer was not a problem for me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
andreivtec said:
I bought the rear sway bar from "abvboi" he is a good seller everything went fast and smoothly. I ended up only getting the rear anti-sway bar because it was actually larger in diameter, unlike the front bar which was the same size (27.2mm). I would recomend the 03 CL-S rear anti-sway bar what a difference from only 3 extra milimeters. (from 16mm to 19mm) Everyone should do this. Over-steer was not a problem for me.
Hey can you give me a positive feedback for that sell? I'll do the same for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts