Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come get anything with a GREEN price i will knock off some $$ depending on what it is you come and get.

19"x8 Axis Ne-Os with nitto 555 extremes 225/35 universal 4 lug.
1 was just repaired. 2 have minor rash and 1 has no rash but has a scratch on the lip from something on the freeway.
1 is missing a tire, 1 tire need to be changed soon and the other too are not bad.
i think the offset is 42
$480 picked up

DC Sports Short shift adaptor $35

M3 coupe Trunk lip spoiler abs plastic $40 OBO it was painted satin silver but the paint is chipping.

more to come later and pics too.

Apex-i WS v1 catback exaust $50 + your stock muffler & removal and install.

Eibach strut bar $40
Bead blasted aluminum with eibach etched in the middle.

V6P Aluminum Door Locks $10

some close up

I had the rim with the bad rash fixed.

The only thing i couldnt fix was the scratch and knotch from i guessing something from freeway driving.

pics of them on the car

all items are for I4 6th gen coupe some may fit the sedan.

·
Registered
546 Posts
how much is your TEIN SS Suspension, Let me know. I am interested and has DIBS on it. Also, are you also parting out your headlights? I am also interested.

I will take your Door Knobs. PM me

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
neodragon0l said:
how much is your TEIN SS Suspension, Let me know. I am interested and has DIBS on it. Also, are you also parting out your headlights? I am also interested.

I will take your Door Knobs. PM me

the suspension is a maybe. i need stock suspension first. headlights are my stock ones and they are staying on the car.
the door locks are spoken for so far.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well if you do decide to sell the tein SS, let me know. I have stock 4 cyl 6th gen springs at home if your interested in them.

·
Registered
546 Posts
If the locks falls through, let me know. Also, i have my stock springs for 01 AV6 I don't know how many miles i have been using it. Maybe we can trade + some $$?

·
Registered
145 Posts
interested in the strut bar....where are you located?

·
6th gen
625 Posts
awww man i want that hood. too bad its a coupe! gl

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wuzkrackin83 said:
how many miles are on your springs ?

Well they're stock springs so they had alot of mileage on them since they were from an 98 accord. When I bought that accord, it was at 50k miles and I only drove it for a few months and sold it. So the mileage of the stock springs is around there. I lowered that car and never put the stock springs back so that's why i have them at home. Now I drive a coupe.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wuzkrackin83 said:
im in torrance/redondo beach
cool, do you ever come to the pasadena area?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts