Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Priced to disappear.

Parts off the car. Got a lot of wire. 0 guage wire to 8 guage wire, Blue, red, black, speaker wires. etc. LMK if you need any, I'll cut you off a set for your car. Got like maybe 4 sets total.

For sale. Tokico shocks - Offer me a price. First to come and pick up get's it.

Goldline springs - Might include with shocks.

Spc rear cambers - These are available but it needs 2 new bushings so if someone wants to replace them I'll get rid of them for $50 or throw them in with shocks and springs.

Somebody please offer me a price for these items. Need to sell asap.

Brand New in Box AlphaSonik 6x9 Carbon Fiber Speakers - $75

AlphaSonik 6x1/2 components - $75

Some used Eclipse 6x9 speakers - $50

Used 5x7 Eclipse components ( I believe. Not sure) - $50

US Acoustic 4 channel x 75 watt Speaker amp - $100

·
Registered
178 Posts
JohnnyYang917 said:
If anyone needs some aftermarket springs let me know...I'll PRACTICALLY give them away for free. Anyone?
I'll take them if it's free since I'm local :) how about a pack of cigarettes? how much for the diamond audio subs?

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Susp.

mr-cls said:
do the springs and shocks fit a cl-s? if so, i'm interested in buying both of them. how low is the drop on those?
I'm really not quite sure if it will fit the cl-s but you can do some research and find out. I own an Is 300 now so not into this forum anymore. And the drop is approx 1.7 to 2 inches. It's a pretty nice drop and a nice coilover supplement. LMK I'll give you first dibs on these.

·
Top Gun - Maverick
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AccordBoi said:
I'll take them if it's free since I'm local :) how about a pack of cigarettes? how much for the diamond audio subs?
Diamond audio subs going for a benjamin. One's in messed up condition. And one is good. Might keep the messed up one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts