Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thinks it's time for us to all stop waiting for Comptech to release a supercharger for the 7th gen. Accords. Here is the latest e-mail I recieved from them when I asked about a supercharger and a downpipe...

"At this point in time there are no plans to develop either piece for the 03+ Accord V6. Check back with us later this year for any possible development changes. Thanks for considering Comptech.

Comptech"

I also just spoke with Comptech on a buisness level through the dealership that I work for and they confirmed this. They said that if they do decide to develope one (highly unlikely) that it would be for the I4 and not the V6. They also told me that they were redesigning the rear sway bar for our cars for reasons unknown to me. Anybody have any problems with this part?

I'm willing to put my money elsewhere for some sort of forced induction but our options are very slim right now other than going custom.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I stoppped waiting on Comptech about a month ago and did some researching and some talking around and looks like I'll be going with a custom C-2 ProCharger like in the G35/350Z, or a custom Vortech kit cause all the lies and anticipation is too much

·
Registered
492 Posts
the problem with the comptech sway bar is the edges. edges are fat and pointy on the corner... as far as the supercharger oh well ...

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
Seriously.. every 7th gen owner should email vortech one day showing a complete interest (thread) into force inducting the 7th gen...

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
By the time anyone gets us these parts, it's probably gonna be time for a new car anyway, i mean who wants to invest 3k into a 5-6yr old car? Just start looking forward to that G35 or s6, or whatever you like. F*** comptech.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
By the time anyone gets us these parts, it's probably gonna be time for a new car anyway, i mean who wants to invest 3k into a 5-6yr old car? Just start looking forward to that G35 or s6, or whatever you like. F*** comptech.
Yea i agree its no point b/c I plan to sell my car soon. I have had it for almost 3 years already and payments are almost done. Im actually looking at the new M45. I test drove one and that thing is a beast.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
I could care less to be honest about all of this, I'm not a racer.

if I wanted a fast(er) car, I would have got something else.

I'm very happy with my car =)

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
I have a problem with te sway, because I have the magnaflow catback. I had to remove some stuff just to get the bar in place. After that it was all good, but having to remove stuff was lame.

·
_
1,648 Posts
SlayerGTR said:
i dont think we should be worrying if we have superchargers or turbos available....... we should be worried about if our cars trannies can even take the power

stop buggin those people, they have their reasons :p
I agree. Ours cars must not be suited for their product. If so there would have been something out. There certainly is an interest and they have seen it. We will have to stick with intake/exhaust/ground and beg for chip and pulleys.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts