Color: Graphite Grey

KBB VALUE
Excellent
$10,525
Good
$9,730
Fair
$8,670

ASKING PRICE: $8,999.00 Again, the car is in GREAT shape mechanically and cosmetically. It's a Honda, it will last til 500,000 if you needed it to be.

Factory Standard options:
ABS, TCS (Traction Control), Tilt/Slide sunroof, Leather Upholstery, Automatic Driver side seat adjustment, Auto windows doors and mirrors, Automatic Climate control, 6 in-dash cd changer (not installed), Side airbags, passenger and driver side airbags. LOADED!

Aftermarket parts:
H&R Race Springs, Tokiko Shocks, Dronell 18` with Hankook Ventus Tires (Alot of tread left), Mugen front lip, OEM Side skirts, Custom paint headlights, AEM Cold air intake, 7`Farenheit in-dash screen with Farenheit DVD/MP3/CD/CD-R player, 10` Infiniti Basslink Subwoofer, Pioneer speakers.

The car was originally Night Hawk Black Pearl from the factory but I re-painted the car which looks ALOT better now. Engine bay and the trunk has black but they are not visible, door sills were painted same color grey. The car was painted on Feb of 2007 so the paint is still pretty much brand new. This car has been babied the whole time. The Transmission was replaced at Hardin Honda in Anaheim under warranty and has warranty on it still (I have the receipt). The car runs like a dream don't judge it til you drive it.

This car is a HEAD TURNER!!! Come see the paint, you cannot tell the real color from these photos. Really, come check out the car it is NOT your ordinary grocery getting Honda.

*I have all the OEM parts that can be replaced with (airbox, Springs and shocks, and Factory radio) all can be given to you or put back into stock form.

e-mail chris [email protected]

thanks.

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
that colour rocks is it the is300 graphite gray? Did you paint the door jams etc. and if not what does it look like with the gray and black mixed. How much was it to paint your car?

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
clean title? accidents? some more pics?

maybe some pics of the rear, and interior floor, engine bay, etc.

also, is this firm or obo?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clean title. If you are serious I will provide you with my VIN, I am not going to post that online though. Everything clean and in working condition. Price is pretty firm it's pretty low as it is lol I have to get a car too haha.

Not 100% sure on selling this yet though, but if you are serious we'll talk.

·
Registered
199 Posts
wow, beautiful car! I'm in OC too - tempted to swing by just to take a look! good luck on the sale dude.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
he got it at earl schiebs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts