Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL ITEMS ARE FROM A 2001 ACCORD COUPE V6. first item is my EIBACH SPORTLINE. in good condition...ASKIN $120 OBO. next up is my coil over...looks like GROUND CONTROL...they ride really good...doesnt bounce like those cheap coil overs....$80 OBO. i also have a mugen lip for the 01-02 accord coupe...in good condition...askin $90 OBO. and im thinkin about sellin my OEM FOG LIGHTS. comes wit everything including the harness wires and fuse...let me know if ur interested...lookin to get $200 OBO. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED, WILL SEND PICS UPON REQUEST. !!!SOCAL ONLY PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i had the bronze rims, i had tokico blue shocks wit coil-overs (UP FOR SALE) in the front and Eibach Sportline (ALSO UP FOR SALE) in the rear. and the color of the mugen lip is red. i will post pictures of everything really soon.

·
Registered
472 Posts
bun_bv6 said:
and $90 for the oem fog light kit is way too low. shoot me something more reasonable
Thanks for the quick response but I guess I'll just purchase new ones. GL with the sale though.

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
arkmann said:
I don't know if they still do but online retailers still have them.
the foglight kit is for the 01-02 bumper. It wont other years. btw, brand new kit for the 01-02 runs around $220 - $250

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
arkmann said:
$90 for the OEM fog lights. They can be bought for $120 brand new. Wacha think?
120??!!
i think you should hook everyone up with that link
cause they go for 200+ everywhere if it's true OEM
and i havent seen replicas of the oem for 01-02 coupes

hahaha just hearing that ridiculous price makes me sad that i had to pay so much more for mine brand new
hahahhahah

1 - 20 of 21 Posts