Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SoCal:Any Axis 19" rim brand new set of 4 for around$950 OBO(7 mod, etc.)17&18 avail

I got a hook up for almost any axis rim 19 inch for around $950 OBO(brand new in the box) (all four rims). pm for details. I can see if I can get the right lug pattern, bolt pattern or offset for your car. Visit http://www.axiswheels.com for selection. Southern California pick up only.18" and 17" available also(but at a lower price of course)...I know I can get the 19inch axis seven mod for 950(set of 4) for sure and most likely the crux, hagens, and reverb, but I gotta check for details. In order for me to find out if the rim is available, I need from you guys your preference on size and width (eg.19X8.o), color preference(anthracite vs silver or black), bolt pattern (5x114.34), and offset (45+) . These details are crucial for item availability.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
talk the the mods about what?
Dtownz Thrillah said:
talk to the mods before you go with this ..

·
Registered
407 Posts
it is kinda like a group buy... just make sure it is cool with them.

P.S.-You should you wouldn't like to ship four 19'' boxes to 31216 for some extra change??

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah u dont like shipping? me either but i want some hagens

·
Registered
85 Posts
dibs if you can get me some hagens

·
Registered
335 Posts
Tell your "hook up" he can register as a vendor here like everyone else. ;) I'm not trying to be a jerk but the fact is we pay a lot of money to run this website so if they're going to try and profit off of it they can help out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.