Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i drive a white AV6 coupe with leather interior. I like having leather, but the Tan color has got to go. i want to do black and white interior, the vinyl trim i can paint, not really an issue there, but i have no idea how to do custom fabric on my seats and doors and the i guess what is like the ceiling of my car. So my question is, does anyone know how to do custom interior? or is there a kit i can buy that will give me everything i need, cuz ive seen a couple on ebay for the 5 gen accord? Or does anyone know a place in socal that can do it for a good price?
Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
105 Posts
check out www.katzkin.com you can customize the colors online... mix n match

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
try doin searchings on goggle or yahoo..alot of mom/pop shop in so cal do good job...avoid goin to Kreativeinterior....they're quality has went down..same with service..(change of owners i'm assuming has something to do with it)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
ponickka said:
try doin searchings on goggle or yahoo..alot of mom/pop shop in so cal do good job...avoid goin to Kreativeinterior....they're quality has went down..same with service..(change of owners i'm assuming has something to do with it)
they used to be the GO-TO guys for interior in socal... new management huh?.. hmmm...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts