Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my mint condition V1 radar detector. This thing has saved me several times already. It comes with everything, in the original box. It is the most up to date version as well.

LOOKING FOR $350 PICK UP. FIRM. PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.

Pick up at my house in Pacoima, Ca. (In the 818, San Fernando Valley).

Here are some pix...

And for the Canon....SALE PENDING, BUYER SENT OUT MONEY ORDER

I bought this camera about a month and a half ago. The reason why I bought this camera was because I didn't know how much more I would be interested in photography. My hunger for the hobby still continues so I'm going to buy an SLR. This camera is a great point and shoot. I loved it. I also included some of the pictures I took with this camera.

It will come with everything I got in the original box. The digicam is very good on batteries. It uses 4 AA batteries. I was able to do 4-5 shoots with roughly 100 shots per shoots on the same batteries.

I'm sorry for the blurry pictures, as those shots of the Canon camera were taken by my older digicam.

The price is $250 picked up, FIRM. I'm located in Pacoima, CA, which is in the San Fernando Valley
The camera is in mint condition. Never been dropped or scratched.

pix taken with the camera...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
icantsleeps said:
hey on that black lancer those aren't advan rims are they? they look like my rims.. maxxim rims lol
On my black evo 8, yes they are Advan tcII's....as it is said on one of the spokes. Very light and strong. 18x9.5 at only 18 lb.
Please keep the thread on topic so it doesn't get filled with off topic posts.

bump!

all questions and serious inquiries are welcomed :)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jason2713 said:
let me know if camera sold i just broke mine so would like to pick your's up
Hey bro, thanks for the interest. I pm'd the first guy, I'm going to give him until tomorrow evening to reply. If nothing happens, you can have it for $270shipped as well :)
Holy crap, as soon as I saw the pic of the black evo.. I seriously laughed out with WOW... geez... what a great pic/camera! free bump
Thanks for the compliment, bro :D

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Jason, the guy said he will mail out the money order today or tomorrow, so I should receive it soon. If I don't get it in, say, a week, I will let you know what's up. THank you very much for your interest, bro :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
wj4 said:
^Jason, the guy said he will mail out the money order today or tomorrow, so I should receive it soon. If I don't get it in, say, a week, I will let you know what's up. THank you very much for your interest, bro :)

no problem good luck, beautiful car

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam sick black EVO FTW!!! nice trade in lol! not digging that front license plate location tho...
also i noticed u used opera browser ay! +1 for that too LOL altho its bankrupt company i think cuz theres no more opera dloads! :( does the v1 work against all lasers?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts