Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*UPDATE!*FS Apex'i Catback Socal ONLY plz!

Selling my catback exhaust. These are the Apexi Racing Sports, which are no longer made. They now have the WS1 (with the little hole on the tip) and the WS2 with the rolled tip. (Same exhaust different tips and name)

I don't know if these will be a perfect bolt on; they were originally meant for the 6th gen accords, but I had the muffler shop extend the B-pipe a little bit to get it to fit up perfect on my car.

*Update* The b-pipe is extended about 4-5 inches with a piece of metal piping; also, I had the shop cut the exhaust up into four pieces (one long b-pipe, one short b-pipe, and the y-pipe cut into two pieces with a muffler each).

The exhaust can be easily re-welded @ these points by a good muffler shop (you can go to Mike's Mufflers in El Monte, they do AMAZING work).\

So-cal only please; I do not want to deal with shipping.

Asking $375 obo.

Exhausts are still in VERY good condition; aside from daily wear and tear, there are some weird white spots on the left muffler taht won't go away with polishing. Someone said it was corrosion or something, but they haven't gotten any worse since I got the exhaust almost a year ago.
http://www.phobros.com/tim/cl/corrosion/
The spot is only about the size of quarter. Not even noticeable unless your eyeball is right up on the tip.

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
I would like to vouch for this seller. Great guy, very honest and helpful.

Looking good Tim, car looks HOT. +1 for his car which puts out twice as much power as mine. =P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts