Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD*SOCAL: Rims w/tires, audio equipment cheap!!!

As you can see my old rims are damaged so they are are not worth anything! but the tires were put on for less than 3 months. Falken z512 215/35/18. no uneven tread wear. if you have friends with civics or integras, could be a good deal for them.

New Price: For the rims and tires $165

Also for sale. i have a 12" Resonant Engineering SE. dual 4 ohm. Taken out of my sisters car after 3 months of use. it is in a 1.0 cubic foot sealed enclosure. 600w rms. never pushed hard.

i also have a Kit Audio 660.2 for sale. also slightly used for 3 months.

RMS pwr/ch, 4 ohm 220w
RMS pwr/ch, 2 ohm 330w
RMS pwr/mono, 4 ohm 660w

asking for $200 for the whole sub and amp setup. - audio stuff is SOLD...

*EDIT* the 6.5 JL XR components in my gallery still up for sale. anybody want them for $140 picked up? dont come with plastic spacers, crossovers a bit rusted, used for less than less than 2 months.

local pickup preferred. i just want to clear out the things i have. i am located in west covina and free most weekends.

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
accord03 said:
how much for the sub picked up...u go to UCR right?
yeah i go to UCR, but i left the sub at home in west covina, i can bring it back on a weekend if ud like. for the sub with the box id say $160 obo

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Limit7355 said:
im interested on 'em wheels...
u are including the tires right? just want be sure...
haha yeah everything (rims + tires). let me know if you want to take a look for yourself.

haha thanks ROY! ur car is real sweet and clean, even after its been raining! :D

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kiet said:
i'm so tempted to buy the whole audio setup... does it come with the wiring and stuff?
haha, um i have the wires that i took out of my sisters car. the same ones i used for the sub and amp. if u want that ill be willing to work somethign out with u kiet.

·
SC J32A3 Accord
645 Posts
Are the wheels still for sale? If so, is the one rim the only one that's damaged? And are they 5 lug or 4 lug? They look like 5 lug, but just want to be sure. thanks

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SleekAV6 said:
Are the wheels still for sale? If so, is the one rim the only one that's damaged? And are they 5 lug or 4 lug? They look like 5 lug, but just want to be sure. thanks
still up for sale. all four are dented, one doesnt hold air. nothing wrong with tires though. pattern is 5 x 114
oh and by the way i ran the amp witht he sub so if you have been wondering why im selling it as a pair it does put out 600 watts at 2 ohms.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
IRNOTFOB said:
still up for sale. all four are dented, one doesnt hold air. nothing wrong with tires though. pattern is 5 x 114
oh and by the way i ran the amp witht he sub so if you have been wondering why im selling it as a pair it does put out 600 watts at 2 ohms.

but it says 660w RMS @ 4 ohms bridge....running at 2 ohms would make ur amp heat up ...no?

whats the ohms on the sub...dual 4ohms or single 2ohms?

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
accord03 said:
but it says 660w RMS @ 4 ohms bridge....running at 2 ohms would make ur amp heat up ...no?

whats the ohms on the sub...dual 4ohms or single 2ohms?
yeah the sub is a dual 4ohm and i posted the specs directly from the booklet it came with. the person who was an authorized dealer for the company told me it was 2 ohm stable so i bought it a while back.i wired the sub in a parallel and the amp performs fine at 2 ohms. it hasn't overheated or even close. let me know if your still interested in the sub though. i didnt expect anybody to really look into the amp because its not really a known brand or you can't find a lot of info on it. but thats why im selling it so cheap, and i think it performs great.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
IRNOTFOB said:
yeah the sub is a dual 4ohm and i posted the specs directly from the booklet it came with. the person who was an authorized dealer for the company told me it was 2 ohm stable so i bought it a while back.i wired the sub in a parallel and the amp performs fine at 2 ohms. it hasn't overheated or even close. let me know if your still interested in the sub though. i didnt expect anybody to really look into the amp because its not really a known brand or you can't find a lot of info on it. but thats why im selling it so cheap, and i think it performs great.

ahh ic well i just want eh sub....but yeah its a lil too much for my budget. but good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
yo man fyi in your first post you listed that the rims could fit civics or integras. most of them are 4x100 bolt pattern and your rims are 5x114.3. anywhoo free bump for you and nice sub that i wouldnt mind getting my hands on if i had the dough!

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
some of the civic si hatchbacks are 5x114.5, and i think the integra type r's. and rsx's if you wanna include that to integras..

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i was referring to the tire sizes, how they are better fit for those cars i believe.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts