Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PAYMENT RECIEVED ON 01/22/08

Im looking into getting some fresh wheels in, so these are no longer going to be needed. I had them for like 6 months or something and they are great rims as we all know. They are +55 offset, and i think 7" or 7.5" wide. I see nothing at all wrong with them, no curbing no damage at all, basically brand new.

The pics of the remaining tire are all taken from the face of the tire, meaning tread wear that is away from you would be on the INSIDE of the tire, tread wear that is closer to you is on the OUTSIDE of the tire, closer to the face of the rim.

Rim 1 Face

Rim 1 Angle

Rim 1 Tire

Rim 2 Face

Rim 2 Tire

Rim 3 Face

Rim 3 Tire

Rim 4 Face

Rim 4 Tire

And to let you know i didnt take 4 pics of 1 rim... ;)

Right now the price is set at SOLD with 2 tires in acceptable condition , and 2 tires that were warn down to almost the belts showing them flipped over to ride on the basically new tread. They have like 1/2 tread on the inside part where you would actually drive on if you are lowered... They are NEX N300's in 225/45-17. I will take pics when i confirm that I'm selling them and they're off the car and cleaned up.

The inside and outside should be flawless to my knowledge, i will confirm this later.
Shipping should be around $100 max to california, and in the $60's to go within about 1k miles from me, besides cannada. PM me or post here for specific quotes.

Im looking for SOLD for them.

Im located near buffalo, NY (14086)

These are off the car and ready to ship. I should have updated pics of the real items later today.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
They are 17x7... unless you have a special limited edition or something, haha... or I'm tripping, but I doubt I am.

these came in two iterations, one in et45 (civic version), the other in et55 (accord/tsx version). Both are 17x7"

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im located in lancaster, NY near buffalo...

Yea, i guess they are 17x7" not 7.5" and i can remove the tires, but they should have some usable life on them and i dont need them. Theyre not off the car yet, but they should be within 2 weeks. I didnt expect such a big response soo soon.

As far as price, make offers, im trying to find my invoice from the dealer...

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I threw some updated info up there... When it starts snowing or i get my new rims, these are ready to go!

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They'll probably barely clear, but I think they will since I saw a CLS with a BBK running stock17x7+55 wheels with a 10mm spacer max, maybe even a 5mm spacer.
Barely clearing is WAYYYY better than having room to spare ;) You want those 13" rotors right up to the edge of the rim, and the caliper has to basically touch it all around...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.