Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels: Ro_ja Formula 7s with silver spokes in excellent condition (new, never used)

Tires: Nitto NeoGen 215/35/19s in excellent condition with over 90% tread left all around (ordered them last summer & put about 4500 miles on them).

Sizes/Offsets: 19x8s +45 fronts, 19x8s +37 rears. These fit great on 98-02 accords (even cleared my Rotora front bbk with room to spare).

Price: $900 OBO picked up or buyer pays actual shipping charges (anything over $150 I'd cover). If using PayPal then buyer is also responsible for the PayPal fees (somewhere around 3%).

More info: I purchased these brand new (they were showroom displays) over the summer from a dealer online in hopes of using them temporarily, then giving them to my fiancee for her car. Things changed. I ended up never using them, and my fiancee bought a new car that these wheels wouldn't work well on. So these are still essentially new wheels that I've mounted on Nitto NeoGen 215/35/19 tires from my old set of wheels, and they still have over 90% tread left (I rarely drive my car, especially lately). The set has already been mounted & balanced, and has also been inflated using nitrogen.

Here are pics from today:

Thanks for looking. -Brad

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
hmm, these would look badass on my g35. let me get back to this thread by next week ...

btw, would there be any price difference if i just buy the rims without the tires? if thats even possible ...

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would really prefer to sell the wheels with the tires since I just mounted/balanced them last week. I'd have to pay a shop to unmount the tires, and overall it would be a bit of a pain. If you're serious about the wheels though, let me know & I'll try to work something out with you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels

I am interested in your wheels, I assume these will fit a 03 accord v6 coupe? I think the tires are too small though. You said you would part them out? So would you sale wheels cheaper? Let me know Aaron

I wont let me post my email or send you a pm, can you post your email so i can contact you.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, they'll fit your accord just fine.

I'm really wanting to sell the wheels and tires together since I've already had them mounted & balanced, and having them dismounted would be a hassle, but if the offer is nice enough then I suppose I'd consider parting them out. I won't, however, entertain lowball offers.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.