Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're still on my 7th Gen but I have a different set of mufflers coming via DHL now and these will be off the car in the next week or two. Great for either 6th or 7th Gen V6 Accords! They're by far my favorite sounding stock Honda mufflers. I know there's a little more interest in the 03's but I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in these 01's since the 03's are nearly impossible to track down. Only difference is the tip thickness between the two years. These aren't too easy to find in really good condition either.

I bought them off of a member here. I taped off the tips and repainted the mufflers flat black with multiple coats of engine enamel. They'll be cut off with part of the 45° stock piping left on them just so you know. The hangers were untouched and in the stock location/angle.

Here's how they look on my 7th Gen 6mt.

Here's how they sound with a custom bent piping.

There's also a few video clips on YouTube for the 6th gens running them.

www.youtube.com/v/vDCu1q35MSI&hl

www.youtube.com/v/yWg1r2T8_So&hl

www.youtube.com/v/6tJpzxfvWvI&hl

www.youtube.com/v/1SOlciWnzfw&hl

I would like to get $120 shipped, but I'm open to all offers. PM me if you're interested.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The tips are chrome right? You have my offer, let me know when we can do this, because I'm very serious about it.
Yep, chrome tips. I masked the whole tip off and painted the metal body of the mufflers flat black. Yes, I have your offer, thanks for the interest! I will let you know when they're off. I just got the replacement mufflers today so hopefully they'll be off by this weekend, next weekend at the very latest.

This is a picture I took of one of them before I had them installed just so you can get a closer look:

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.