Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD** for $500.

I have a set of 17" OEM v6 6-speed rims for the 7th gen accord. They are in good condition and have on them four yokohama YK520 tires. I bought the tires this past summer for a little over $600 installed and only drove the car on the weekends since im at school. So there is definatly more than 90% tread left on them. Even have the receipt for the tires from AmericasTireCo. so you will have their 70,000 mile tire warranty with it (not exactly sure the exact mile warranty because it's at home.. but im sure it's around there). Im asking for $500 obo (willing to deal) and would really prefer local pickup. im in so.cal.

I'll have pics ready by this weekend.

PM me if you're interested.

Here's just a pic of my car with the rims/tires mentioned. like i said, the closer pics of the rims will be available this weekend once i get home to take the pics.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea they are the regular light silver ones.. just like the ones posted on that ebay site.

im located in cerritos, ca. 90703 zip code.

so far rccardude909 has first dibs for $500 picked up.
still accepting PMs with your offer if his doesn't go through.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
accord03 said:
bump....ur new rims are gonna TIGHT ;)

btw saw the rims and tires....very good condition and has almost brand new tires on em!
hahha yea i bought my new rims off this guy. here's quick a pic of my new ride setup.. need to wash the car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sold to rccardude909. thanks for your interest guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts