Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I am selling my Tafetta White 98-02 4dr Xenon Front Lip. Lip has been modded to fit the 98-00 4dr front bumper also as well as the 01-02 fronts. Paint is in good condition with a flexible clearcoat.

This lip is actually the 01-02 xenon lip but I have modded it a lil so it fits the 98-00 front bumper also.

My price is $120/obo.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blackaccord said:
let me know how much shipping to canada is
i am interested
expect shipping to be around 100 since your in canada. What shipment method do u recommend me using?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
frozen said:
ooh ooh ooh! i want.. but i'm in socal. and white is perfect.. my car's white too. :up2:
I can try to ship it to you.

Lemme post some pics soon

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ look in my gallery for higher resolution/ bigger pictures.

Remember I am only selling the 98-02 Xenon front lip for 4dr accord.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
frozen said:
looks good.. does it mount on the sides? i'm trying to figure out how it stays on. :p
it stays on by using double sided tape and 2 screws on each side(wheelwells).

However it doesnt go fully into the 98-00 grill, since this is a 01-02 xenon front lip.

But I made it work for my car so it should be fine. I already modded the lip so it fits the 98-00 bumper too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
someone please take the front lip off my hands. I am selling this lip only because I got a Wings West lip now.

The paint on the Xenon lip is still very good condition and it has a flexible clearcoat so the paint will not chip or flake.

throw some offers out :D

·
Derek
686 Posts
How is the fitment different with the 98-00 lip on an 02 and the 02 lip on a 98-00? I have a 98-00 lip for the 02 Sedan, but if I can get the 02 lip that would be better. As for s/h to Canada, the quote you gave blackaccord, was that for UPS?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damage2000 said:
How is the fitment different with the 98-00 lip on an 02 and the 02 lip on a 98-00? I have a 98-00 lip for the 02 Sedan, but if I can get the 02 lip that would be better. As for s/h to Canada, the quote you gave blackaccord, was that for UPS?
The lips are very different actually. You will need to cut the 98-00 lip in order to make it fit with your stock 02 bumper. So if you buy mine off of me you can put it on directly with no modifications.

Check your PM.

·
Derek
686 Posts
jcygts6 said:
The lips are very different actually. You will need to cut the 98-00 lip in order to make it fit with your stock 02 bumper. So if you buy mine off of me you can put it on directly with no modifications.

Check your PM.
Thanks for the heads up. You've got pm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts