Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally putting a jewel of my part out for sale.
its Comptech Supercharger kit with CL-S high boost pulley for 98-99 Accord V6. it can used on 00-02 AV6, but some modification needs to done to fuel hoses.
it's complete kit, may be minus one or two hoses.
i have fitted extra fuel pressure gauge into fuel line.
smaller picture -

larger picture -

i price it at $2000.
I'd like to sell it locally (MD,VA,PA), just because its large and it will be in few boxes. i can ship it, but it will be some what expensive, its in excess of $100.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How much total extra hp does the supercharger and icebox produce? How many years/engine miles have you had it? What sort of modification needs to done to fuel hoses for '01/'02 AV6s?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much total extra hp does the supercharger and icebox produce?
somewhere around 70-80 whp, its with CL-S high boost pulley. you will see more with tuning.
How many years/engine miles have you had it?
i had it for about 4 years and 60000 miles, i replaced supercharger oil three times.
What sort of modification needs to done to fuel hoses for '01/'02 AV6s?
Thanks!
I'm not sure, but i believe connection to fuel rail on 00-02 AV6 is different then 98-99 AV6, so hose needs to be longer.

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
i will buy it from you now..... u have PM

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
lol ill put this on the rear bank and make it work somehow:D
buy this one and 4 more and you can do some sort of ISCTB setup :D.

If you have all the parts to do the 98-99 install, you can do the 00-02 install. You don't have to do the extra fuel line work for the 00-02. Just remove the old FPR and hook up the hose to the new one.

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
Is that ALL the pieces? I know that if you're missing one or two.. you're SCREWED.
how do you figure? you can still buy individual parts......

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
ehh the prices from CT are gonna rappppppppppppe, but if $ is not a factor.. then :up:

If that picture is all the pieces shown.. then you're probably gonna need a lot of parts. :ugh2:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.