Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating whether or not i want to sell these, but i just wanted to see if there is anyone here that would be interested in buying these..Bought them for 1050..Letting them go for 500+ shipping..Still in perfect condition, nothing wrong with them whatsoever...I'll have to get some pics later but you pretty sure you guys know what it looks like.. Ranges from 17whp to 21whp on a stock 7th gen V6...When i installed this with the V2, UR pulley, and greddy evo2, i got 10 more whp out of them.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Damn, if I still weren't under warranty....that's a really good deal, I'd rather pay that vs. an exhaust because the gains are so much better. Were you throwing CELs with this setup? Emissions isn't an issue for me so I could care less, but just wondering. Also, how many miles did you put on these cats? Thanks!

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
808v6er said:
why are you selling these?
I just need some cash now, kind of in a jam right now and everyone who has these says they failed emissions. I live in Arizona and they do emissions here and i dont want to keep taking them off and putting them on everytime i have to do emissions (call me lazy lol).

mbr311 said:
Damn, if I still weren't under warranty....that's a really good deal, I'd rather pay that vs. an exhaust because the gains are so much better. Were you throwing CELs with this setup? Emissions isn't an issue for me so I could care less, but just wondering. Also, how many miles did you put on these cats? Thanks!
No cel thrown with these, that was a good thing! and i think i had them since february 25th of this year. So you can probably estimate how many miles i've had them for. lol Only reason i know that is bc i posted a thread haha.

04accordcoupe said:
yes sell thsoe and buy my retrofit hehehe=]
haha well i should be getting these so dont worry, my bro will anty up the money for me for my xmas gift lol

500+shipping is a hell of a deal so let me know if you anyone is interested!

·
No Life LowLife
79 Posts
littletruong said:
got some people interested but nothing yet! bumpity bump!
This is an awesome price. By far best bang for the buck at $500. I got these too and so I know. If you want try posting at acurazine and I have seen them go for $600-$700. Good Luck. :)

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leeak said:
This is an awesome price. By far best bang for the buck at $500. I got these too and so I know. If you want try posting at acurazine and I have seen them go for $600-$700. Good Luck. :)
i'll probably do that but i wanted to let the v6p peeps get first dibs before i go else where.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
up the price and put them on acurazine mang! people over there are a lil more ballerish than here :p

Ive seen them go for more too...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts