Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

My friend just bought a 2007 Acura TSX and wants to sell his wheels. He kept the tires for himself because he wanted to stick with 17" aftermarket rims. He doesn't need the wheels, so he asked me to sell it for him.

SPECS: 17x7, Offset +55, Bolt Pattern : 5x114.3, Includes all 4 "A" Genuine Acura Center Caps

NOTE: Each wheel still has the factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) wireless device attached.

Condition: All the wheels are in MINT condition, no scratches at all. Please see pictures below. (click on picture for a larger detailed view)

PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2

I live in the Walnut/Diamond Bar area and my friend lives in the Irvine area. I prefer local pickups, but if you want, I can ship it. You can PM or e-mail me at [email protected].

Asking $400 obo

Thanks for looking!

Also, I just sold my Accord 04 6spd 17" wheels and you can see Ian's (jaegray09) car and positive review here:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1142956

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jaegray09 said:
Free bump for a great seller. :)

Good luck with the sale, Lawrence.

Thanks Ian! Just helping out my friend since I found a great buyer so quickly on my own set of wheels!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bagbklyn said:
This is a really good deal, I hate Cali, they always have all the good deals.

I'll ship it to you - if you want? I can use FedEx and it'll come out to be maybe $100 for all 4 wheels at most. It's up to you - I'll make sure everything is packaged well.

Just let me know!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a99blackaccord said:
Would you be interested in a trade? I have stock 15" wheels and also my 18" Konig Theory's. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry, they've been sold already. Thanks for your interest though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts