Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
J32A2 6-Speed Rocks
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm putting up for sale my Hope Intercooler kit. I never even got the chance to use it. I bought it from a member on the acura-cl forum. Here's the picture of the kit (this picture was taken by scalbert on the acura forum, but you get everything in the picture)
The only difference is that you get a 5 gallon reservoir instead of the one shown in the picture.

Lower Price: NOW $1700 SHIPPED

The price is $2400 shipped.
But I would prefer pickup for $2350

Price is negotiable. But be fair.

·
J32A2 6-Speed Rocks
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Accord_V6_400m said:
Oh yeah, he did :D

So Kan does this kit not fit the J30 only because of the lower IM plenum?
From what i heard, yeah that's the only reason. Nothing a little modification can't fix i suppose. I wonder if the cl-s lower intake manifold will fit on the J30A1

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Silv_Accord_V6 said:
From what i heard, yeah that's the only reason. Nothing a little modification can't fix i suppose. I wonder if the cl-s lower intake manifold will fit on the J30A1
I think the port shape is different, but as you said nothing a little work couldn't fix, preferably on the IM itself if possible. I know the infos out there just got to find it.

·
J32A2 6-Speed Rocks
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone out there want to try it out? It's also a good time to grab this if you're planning on a future J32A2 swap

·
J32A2 6-Speed Rocks
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone want to make a best offer?

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
your in alhambra too? wonder what it would take to get it to fit a 7th gen. if this was a direct bolt-on, i might be interested. heat owns my car :( i need to get intercooled some how.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.