Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, ive been thinking bout it for a long time, and i wanna get rid of my steering wheel...i just want some change and thought of a new idea..so, just trying to see who would be interested.

What it comes with...
The steering wheel(obviously)
momo hub and adaptor
NRG Black gen2 quick release hub
all necessary hardware and included wrenches.

looking for an OBO price, steering wheel new is around 230-250, and all the hubs are over 150. looking for around 300 shipped, so just looking for people interested, not selling yet.
heres a pic from one of the "photoshoots"

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpin cuz im seriously thinkin about selling it

·
Registered
232 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
bumpin cuz im seriously thinkin about selling it
I am definitely intrested.. but I won't run into any extra cash until maybe next month.. if you still have it then, I would probably take it off your hands. Nice steering wheel!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i need a little more than 250 shipped

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
ya wats the condition of the steering wheel...when did u first install it? rate it from 1 to 10 ten being brand new

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would rate it at 9.5...there is no wear besides a small scratch on the leather on the underside of the steering wheel. it is not deep at all, and you can not see it unless you are upside like when you work under the dash sometimes...
The leather besides that is in perfect condition, it has been cleaned with mequiars leather soap and conditioner since i got it on a regular basis. The quick release hub is brand new, only a month and ahalf old. The steering wheel and momo hub and adaptor are a year and 3 months old to me. I did buy it from a guy who had it on his show car though(the original owner is the guy who put that scrath in the leather) all the chrome and stainless steel are in perfect condition also. I cant think of anything else to describe its condition...

bump...This item is for sale now, so if a mod could change the title from TW to FS i would appreciate it, thanks.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
haha well...I know what you mean.

I can not go as low as 250 though. if i break it down price for everything, it was 253 for the wheel, 85 for the momo hub, another 80 for the nrg hub, Thats a little over 400. I think the lowest i can go, taking into account the condition of everything, is 290 plus shipping charges and paypal fees. So give or take 315ish depending on how far away the buyer lives from me. Im also sorry, the original boxes wont come with the product because they are at my parents house in another part of the state.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aaaaah, thats a hella offer...sh!t. You just confused me. A lot...im dizzy. hhaha

I want that...but i really need the cash. Right now moneys got priority...if thi doesnt sell, ill consider the trade

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i edited my post above yours...moneys got priority since i really need it more than the unicip for replacing the steering wheel...but thats so tempting, i might have to put myself into $300 debt for it..

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
its lighter than stock, the wheel is an actually very light piece...when you can feel the weight when you pop it off with the quick release, the only heavy parts are the hubs, i think theyre made of steel...
if youve taken apart the OEM steering wheel, you know theres a lot of metal caging, and the airbag is pretty heavy. This is a lot lighter than the stock steering wheel and airbag. But not like the weight saved/gained would make any difference.
Also, the smaller diameter feels great when turning.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
so is it easy to take off the MOMO st. wheel when u have that NRG quick release hub? not much of a hassle to put and take it off? im not too worry bout someone driving my car off

but man i'd trade it for the unichip! u can prolly resale that unichip for more then 300???

1 - 20 of 65 Posts