Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As stated and as some of you know, I traded my accord. Now I have several items for sale. I would prefer local pick up (Knoxville, Tn) but will ship at buyers expense. Some of the items are too large to ship but can work out something if you are interested. If you have an offer, pm would be the best way to contact me. Since I no longer have an accord, Im not on here as much as I used to be. Thanks for looking.

98-02 Accord carbon fiber style taillights (4-door) $35shipped OBO

03 Acura TL-S A centercaps $20shipped OBO

Autometer Voltmeter. Carbon Fiber ultra lite series $20shipped OBO

Autometer Air/Fuel ratio. Carbon Fiber ultra lite series $25shipped OBO

98-02 Accord black leather steering wheel $25 OBO

12" Boston Rally Series subwoofer w/ box. $15 OBO

98-02 Accord factory air intake system $35 OBO

Metra Electronics 99 accord dash kit $15 OBO

Nokya H3 yellow bulbs $15shipped OBO

98-02 Accord v6 engine covers & battery cover. painted black to match paint. $70 OBO

98-02 Accord OEM v6 mufflers (2) $25 OBO

98-02 Accord OEM strut bars (2) $20shipped OBO

**All prices are plus shipping unless noted otherwise**

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
can I get some pictures of the engine covers? my email is [email protected]

Also interested in the stock strut bars...are they the bars that connect the strut tower to the firewall?

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dibs on the center caps and gauge bezel!!! can you post pics of their condition? my location is 18925
I'll take pictures this afternoon. Which gauge bezel are you interested in?

pics of the steering wheel?
I'll take some pictures this afternoon for you

Will the gas door fit on a coupe? If so, how's the condition( hazing, bubbles, etc.)?
No, the gas door is just for a sedan

can I get some pictures of the engine covers? my email is [email protected]

Also interested in the stock strut bars...are they the bars that connect the strut tower to the firewall?
Yeah, I will take pictures this afternoon and email them to you. Yes the strut bars are the two pieces that were removed when I got a TL-S strut bar. I'll take the pictures of those also for you

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
You dont have the TL-s strut bar do you?

Also, were the engine covers DIY'ed or professionally painted? Would you be willing to sell individual covers? (I only need a few of them)

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay cool, thanks for the pictures. yes i decided i do not want the acura caps, but I want the bezel that is for the gauge cluster. (not the bezel for the A-pillar). how much will it be for it shipped to 18925?
Sent you a pm

You dont have the TL-s strut bar do you?

Also, were the engine covers DIY'ed or professionally painted? Would you be willing to sell individual covers? (I only need a few of them)
No, I left the TL-s bar on the car because I didnt feel like removing all those tab things that are involved in it.

The engine covers were professionally painted by a body shop. I got them from Dinzdale40 (Danny) so if you have any questions about them, he might be able to answer them. I do not want to part them individually, sorry

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Ah, I thought I recognized those! I knew they looked like the Dinzdale covers....

K, well...My paypal doesnt have the amount in there i need. Im waiting on a refund to clear, IF you still have the covers then I'll buy them.

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah, I thought I recognized those! I knew they looked like the Dinzdale covers....

K, well...My paypal doesnt have the amount in there i need. Im waiting on a refund to clear, IF you still have the covers then I'll buy them.
Yeah there are his previous covers. Yes I do still have them. Just let me know via pm when you are ready to buy and I will send you my paypal address. Thanks

what color are the visors?
What visors? I just have the sunroof visor that is a honda accessory and it is just slightly tinted. Sorry for any confusion

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
ill get that dual pod gauge that sits behind the steering wheel.. PP ready

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^I traded the accord in at a dealer. Thanks for the comment on the G35.

Updated prices with shipping. Thanks for looking

1 - 20 of 31 Posts