Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Info: Extremely rare discontinued VOLKS staggered set from 1996. Custom powdercoated matte black and HAND polished inner lip with blades and VOLK RACING emblem, by yours truly.

I recently fixed a recent curb (yes, I know. tsk tsk right? Don't remember where it happened, probably a pothole that I hit while it was raining HARD last week.) Other than that.. It should be fine. The blades will probably be polished again if anyone wants to buy it.

WILL come with TWO Yokohama YK520 tires on the rear!! (60-70% tread life)

The YK520's are VERY good tires. Tread life is 520, so they WILL go on for a long time.

Specs:

Fr: 18x8 +32

Rr: 18x9 +40

Weight: 20ish lbs each

Price:$1200 obo

Pick up is MANDATORY. Price is OBO.

Pictures are up!

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
:D You change parts like you change socks, Steve.

Glws `

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
man steve, always getting the hard to find discontinued rims, lol... this is what, your 3rd set of rims that were hard to find/discontinued... luckily i got one of them ;)

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
wow i love that design on the inner lip, i wish more rims had that idea. very nice rims! glws

EDIT: i googled to learn more about this set...and uh...what the effing eff? what? this boggles my mind and makes me want to cry...20 euros? http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=133572

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
WELL SINCE I need the money real bad, for this week and next week, I'll have the price set to $700.

Edit: NOT $700 more, you failures. Stop asking for this price. I had it up for $700 two months ago, but no one grabbed them. So go suck ****, since you guys didn't see potential. :rolleye2:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.