Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm just testing the waters to see who might be interested in a tanabe Hyper medalion exhaust for the 98-02 Accord Coupe v6. These are Dual canisters in pretty good condition. I'll post up pics of it when I get my digi cam back. But pretty much I want to see if anyone would want them...email me some resonable prices...i'm looking for something under 300, i'm negotiable so let me know. (please don't email me bogus prices like $2 or $40. thanks!

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Good price! I'd be all over this if I had a V6. :eek:

Good luck! :up:

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^thanks...pretty much I wanted to go back to stock cause I saw this coupe slammed with stock exhaust and if I ever wanted to go that low I couldn't have these exhaust pipes on..by the way its a FULL CAT BACK...and sounds mean with an aem short ram intake...-

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do when i get the digi cam, expect it in the next couple of days. maybe even tonight. Remember everyone i said UNDER 300 so that goes for anyone who makes it more convenient on me after I post pics. This exhaust is already off of my car as of yesterday and only requires the gasket that goes between the cat and the start of the piping. (should cost like $2-$5) i had to use gasket for my stock one... :D ..sorry haha

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^no I will not...parting it out leaves you with what you want, but worthless pieces at my house...i'm also trying to get rid of clutter haha :D

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^no not really interested in putting so much effort in selling these...I REPEAT....i'm VERY lazy....i'm doing LOcal buyers only!

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am located in Richmond California 94806, let me know

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry...will be up soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts