Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
SHARINGAN!
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Starting to part out my car, all parts will be off by next week. Kit will probably be taken off tomorrow.

18x7.5'' Konig Next w/ Nitto 555s - $500 OBO

im open to any reasonable offers...so email me at [email protected] or pm me.

looking for trade for some tsx 7 spoke rims..

So cal 626 local pick up.

here are some pics of the stuff on the car

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
stupidaznmunkey said:
omg i want the WW kit so bad but with what money!?!?!?!?! :cry:

can i do a payment play with you? $100 a month or something?!

but for now dibs on WW kit :)
def get that! thats my favorite kit for the gen6 sedan!

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
omg -_-.... where where u when i bought my kit yesterday afternoon! lol

Bump for dope items and prices :angel:

·
Registered
412 Posts
So the teins will be off next week? I'm pretty interested in them and I'll have the money by next week too. Can I call dibs on it? If so, dibs! hahaha. Good thing you live in 626 so i wouldn't need anything shipped.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
New car or new plans? She's clean, bump for ya bud.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Your car is exactly how I wanted to do my car when I had a sedan. I was gonna slap on the Wings West lipkit and slap on the same rims because I had a hookup for those. Then later I sold the car and got a coupe. Anyways goodluck with the sale, thanks for the retros lol. If your coilovers aren't sold by next week, let me know.

·
SHARINGAN!
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MR_DOPEY said:
Your car is exactly how I wanted to do my car when I had a sedan. I was gonna slap on the Wings West lipkit and slap on the same rims because I had a hookup for those. Then later I sold the car and got a coupe. Anyways goodluck with the sale, thanks for the retros lol. If your coilovers aren't sold by next week, let me know.
thanks, i love the setup..but it's just too much of a hassle to drive it..im gonna be very sad :(

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sentinel said:
thanks, i love the setup..but it's just too much of a hassle to drive it..im gonna be very sad :(
True true, when i had an integra, it was slammed and it was manual, so whenever i had to cut into driveways, the car kept rolling hahaha. so your planning to put your car COMPLETELY back to stock?

·
SHARINGAN!
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im actually looking for some TSX 7 spoke wheels right now, im keeping the system and retrofit sitll but getting rid of the other things. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts