Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm selling my Volk wheels that was on my Prelude. these wheels has been discontinued long time ago and it'll be hard to find one like this now.

Wheels:
Volk Racing
AV3 18X7.5
+44 Offset
2-Peice

Tires:
Dunlop SP Sport W10
225/40/18
2 tires (95%) / 2 tires (40%)

reason why i'm selling 'em is because i recently had a flat tire and 1 of the rim got bent and unfortunately, 18s are too big for the Prelude so instead of repairing the wheel, i'd just sell 'em and get some 17s. :)

the wheels are in ok condition except for the 1 bent wheel and some scratch on 1 wheel. you can probably get them both fix for $100.

1 of the tire that was flat needs to be patched, but two of the tires are pretty much brand new with like 95% thread life left. these tires are very sticky and they cost $200+ each.

anyways ... here are some pictures: :p

wheel1:

wheel2:

here is the scratch ...

wheel3:

closer look of the bent ... it aint that bad.

wheel4:
picture only came out half. it looks the same as wheel1 :gapteeth:

thread:

this is what got the 1 wheel :(

this rims will require a special lug nuts, which i will include on the sale. it cost me $55 for 'em.

i'm asking $700 for wheel, tires, and lug nuts.

Local gets priority and can check 'em out in person.

i'm Located in Reseda, 91335 :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
you want to trade i have 17s just layin around it gun metal with polished lip 225 45 17

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
nice rims but those rivets kinda make them less attractive...r those liteweight? i'd luv to have volk just for the name, rather have MOMO tho :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
lilfotoman said:
gilbert, why dont u pick those up!
I'm picking up a same set from my buddy locally :), but I have some plans for them later down the road, such as powder coating :D. I saw my friend's set they are really well put together wheels, and fairly light compared to the 19" Racing Hart C2s. True two piece JDM wheel around 3 years ago they were 600 a rim :).

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
starrsearch_ said:
I'm picking up a same set from my buddy locally :), but I have some plans for them later down the road, such as powder coating :D. I saw my friend's set they are really well put together wheels, and fairly light compared to the 19" Racing Hart C2s. True two piece JDM wheel around 3 years ago they were 600 a rim :).
if i can't sell these, i might just do the same and fix 'em up. i'll probably even able to sell 'em for more if i fix it up. i just dont have the time to take care of it :(

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.