Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale next is the full Wings West W-type bodykit for 98-00 Accord Sedan. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY FOR GREATER CHICAGO URBAN\SUBURBAN AREAS, unless you can think of a way for me to ship these because they are massive and I don't have the original boxes. These have been on my car for a long time. I bought them brand new years ago. It is painted heather mist but with lots of paint chips. Material is polyurethane, they are thick and WILL NEVER CRACK! You do have to reprep the double-sided tape behind each piece to remount the kit. Have it repainted by a bodyshop to your color. I'm asking for only $250 or best offer. Please contact me at [email protected] for any questions.

Front Airdam:

Side Skirts:

Rear Valence:

This is what the entire kit looked like on my car years ago

·
eat'em up
322 Posts
i know you local only, but i really need that front lip. if you are willing to ship and part out, please let me know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
man, i would seriously drive the 8+ hours down to Chicago to pick that kit up if i had the time!!! this price is a steal, if it ain't gone by theend of the month, i will make my way down! lol

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i don't know if it's me, but i can't seem to PM you.

Send me a PM t-rd!
what is your e-mail? I don't work well over PM's so i turned it off. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected] . I'd be more than happy to meet you at the Illinois\Indiana border so you can pick these up. That'll save you 1~2 hrs extra of driving into the city of Chicago.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.