Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a word of advice for av6 drivers with the aftermarket red/clears

use hand signals when turning.

ok so i was driving in the right hand lane which left two other lanes open for faster traffic, and as i was preparing to make a turn into a complex, i put my turn signal on to alert the guy behind me taht i was slowing down.

so as i proceed to slow to make the turn, he apparently honks at me and yells "put your damn signal on" :confused:

WTF ? i have my blinker on , all my light are working, apparently in sunlight the red/clear signal markers are not visible to some drivers.... :rolleye2:

any body have this problem also ? :rolleye2: if this is the case then i am not gonna use my turn signals any more, i had it with fookin memphis drivers.....

stupid cunts... :rolleye2:

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS : excuse my language but if i see another wise-ass driver trying to correct me, then i am gonna shoot their ass :rolleye2:

·
Registered
350 Posts
lol! I barely ever use my blinker unless some moron is riding my azz and I don't want the POS to rear end me when I make a turn! Usually when that happen I just let off the gas and let my car slow down by itself that usually piss the hell out of the jerk off. Then they will try to pass you but that's not going to happen! I then speed up and give the smuch the finger and leave them in the dust! The only thing you do not what to do is let them get in front of you because they will try to slam their brake in front of you! if that happen at night I high beam the Mother F$%#er with my 80wlow 100w high and 80wfog light on all the way behind them leaving about 3 car link between his car till I get off my exit. If he want to be a bad azz and follow me home I 'll stop at a lighted area and let him pull up next to me with my bat and Glock next to me and then I 'll let my finger do the talking! :D

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
you can buy amber from pep boys .. those silverstars .. but the're like $20 .. i got mine at Meijers for like $4 each .. plated so itthey are chrome doesnt even look like nothing is there .. and when you turn it on .. theyre amber/orange =] .. so nice ..

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the tip....

lol btw hkspower has been in this thread for like 2 hours now, lol, kinda creepy haha.....

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Sorry to jack the thread but stuff like this has been too common these days on the road:

hkspower said:
I barely ever use my blinker unless some moron is riding my azz and I don't want the POS to rear end me when I make a turn!
There is a reason why car manufactures don't make this car feature an accessory. hint hint-->>>> you're suppose to use them!

hkspower said:
....Usually when that happen I just let off the gas and let my car slow down by itself that usually piss the hell out of the jerk off. Then they will try to pass you but that's not going to happen! I then speed up and give the smuch the finger and leave them in the dust!
Why would you even do that for? Do you not have a life or even care for the safety of yourself or any of your loved ones in the car? Its people like you that I don't understand have a license because that isn't defensive or courteous driving. I think cops should crack down on drivers like you besides speeders. At least with speeders they have better things to do than to show off their brake lights and high beams. Unless your Kiet and trying to test out your new LED tail lights then just save this crap for somewhere off the public roadways. Would it be so hard to just get of the guys way so they can just pass you?

hkspower said:
The only thing you do not what to do is let them get in front of you because they will try to slam their brake in front of you! if that happen at night I high beam the Mother F$%#er with my 80wlow 100w high and 80wfog light on all the way behind them leaving about 3 car link between his car till I get off my exit.
If you didn't extended an invitation for a game of TAG by brake checking I'm sure they would be on their merrily way. Its crap like this that contributes to road rage! I think the NHTSA should initiate a weekend once a month that allows people like hkspower to go to a park and just play games like kickball or tiddly winks because they obviously have nothing in life to look forward to.

·
Registered
655 Posts
CRV_33 said:
Sorry to jack the thread but stuff like this has been too common these days on the road: :thanks:

There is a reason why car manufactures don't make this car feature an accessory. hint hint-->>>> you're suppose to use them! :thanks:

Why would you even do that for? Do you not have a life or even care for the safety of yourself or any of your loved ones in the car? Its people like you that I don't understand have a license because that isn't defensive or courteous driving. I think cops should crack down on drivers like you besides speeders. At least with speeders they have better things to do than to show off their brake lights and high beams. Unless your Kiet and trying to test out your new LED tail lights then just save this crap for somewhere off the public roadways. Would it be so hard to just get of the guys way so they can just pass you? :thanks:

If you didn't extended an invitation for a game of TAG by brake checking I'm sure they would be on their merrily way. Its crap like this that contributes to road rage! I think the NHTSA should initiate a weekend once a month that allows people like hkspower to go to a park and just play games like kickball or tiddly winks because they obviously have nothing in life to look forward to.
:thanks:

:iagree:

Come on guys, you know what goes around comes arround. I just pray all of us stay out of accidents.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts