Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just recently took this one picture. Basically i found a stand for my PSP so i mount it on top of the vent which wired to my Panasonic headunit into the AUX input, a pair of BRIGHT cathodes, bought my friend's Cobra for 10 bucks so i mounted it under my rear view mirror, and also have my red sign that i believe would help me survive from car accidents. which i'm catholic so this red sign has been blessed so i'm golden. :rolleye2:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
nice setup.. but whats that stuff in your passenger side? i cant make it out in this picture

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
be careful with cathodes couse it messed up my SRS system once(just had to get it reset) couse it uses high voltage trasformer it could effect some electronic components. use LED once they dont brake as easy. you can get it in any computer store(microcenter for example). make shure your red thing doesnt distruct your viewon that side. you could have done better job of hiding power wire to your radar

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sy272004 said:
be careful with cathodes couse it messed up my SRS system once(just had to get it reset) couse it uses high voltage trasformer it could effect some electronic components. use LED once they dont brake as easy. you can get it in any computer store(microcenter for example). make shure your red thing doesnt distruct your viewon that side. you could have done better job of hiding power wire to your radar
oh i know i haven't hide my radar yet. i just recently got the radar last night. LOL. but i'll fix it up later on because it was around 1 in the morning the time i took the picture.

Dtownz Thrillah said:
oh youre viet =]
i remember you. i'm Hien's friend. went to DHNS. :p

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
what? yeah right ..

Where you from and which Hien are you talking about?

Hi\en or Hi?en? haha

but thats weird if you remember me and I dont remember you .. im scared haha

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dtownz Thrillah said:
what? yeah right ..

Where you from and which Hien are you talking about?

Hi\en or Hi?en? haha

but thats weird if you remember me and I dont remember you .. im scared haha
oh, i meant i seen you before. but don't know of you. i'm from OKC. but i know hi`en. DHNS was fun though.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
lol whos NOT viet here??? doesn't ur "red thingy" obstruct ur peripheral view? also wat type/brand of radar detector is it? i need to get one :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Where did you get your cathodes? was it a complete kit or did you have to buy different components from different places? I really liked how they came out and they are madd BRIGHT!!...

Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts