Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I went down to the community pool to swim some laps at 10:00 PM and I decided to bring my digital camera so that way I could do some nice nightshots when I was done swimming. Here they are.

I wish I had my tripod, I took probably 17 pictures but most of them were really shakey. Next time I go night shooting I'll be sure to bring my tripod.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No photoshopping (except to resize) was involved in the pictures. I just went straight from the camera to the computer. 18" wheels and a good set of coilovers are coming. I think I'm going to get the wheels first then the coilovers. My birthday is next month so I should have a good amount for the coilovers (4x4 prerunner status is only going to be temporary lol).

Any coilover suggestions? I want a decent set for not too expensive. I also heard to stay away from ground control because it's the cheap way of getting lowering.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
inspired1 said:
P/S means point and shoot :p
Yeah whatever lol I don't know ALL the internet lingo aight?

Some of them were point and shoot, others like the bridge I had to get a little more creative.

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
haha, my bad. point and shoot as in the camera type, like, is it an slr, with separate lenses, pro camera, or is it something us normal people use. haha i think i can guess now though.

dropwise, i have the Tein Basics, i like em a lot. i'll be in irvine in september if you wanna check em out, but i'm sure there are other people with them if you wanted to see em sooner. i think somoene was selling their Apex WS coilovers too, in the FS section. a couple days ago anyway, i think. those are supposed to be awesome. if you want more adjustability than the basics i have, the SS by Tein are supposed to be superb

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
delta1 said:
are those stock bulbs
bluedevil1550 said:
Yea what type of bulbs are those cuz they're really white!
No they aren't the stock bulbs, I don't really know much about them since all the writing on the packaging is in Japanese. I bought them off my friend for 30 bucks so they aren't going to he HID's but the color is really white which I like a lot compared to the stock yellow.

Heres the packaging.

Those of you who guessed the slow shudder speed were right. I turned my digital camera onto manual mode and then set it on the railing of the bridge and waited for some cars to pass then took the pic.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
the first and second are long exposure shots .. prolly had it on Scan or Nghtmode correct? ..
yep you can tell by the streaking lights from the cars passing by.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dtownz Thrillah said:
the first and second are long exposure shots .. prolly had it on Scan or Nghtmode correct? ..
It was just a slow shudder speed, none of this scan or nightmode specialty stuff.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
w00t I picked up my AEM Short Ram Intake today. That thing is MEAN. I love the way the car sounds now! Just need a good exhaust, suspension, and wheel/tire setup now!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts