Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some Parts For Sale

Hey I have some stuff laying around not being used at this moment.... I really dont like shipping things so i am gonna sell locally also... Here are some of the items i have for sale.. If want shipping i just need time to get to post office... So if interested PM and tell me. Before i ship out might be like 2nd week of Febuary.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

For 6th Gen

APEXI V- AFC2 New in box 290

[/url]

AEM Intake V1 50 dollars missing bracket( can be made into short ram) if interested 75 dollars with bypass valve

TYC Tailights 80 dollars cf bezel or Black bezel SOLD

JDM Headlights 50 dollars broken low beam blocker :confused: great for retrofit project
the low beam blocker needs to be recrewed
[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

AEM v2 intake Make offer gonna be a while til it comes off like 3 or so weeks but just shoot some offers

PM me if interested shipping possiblilty as long as some time is given

Thanks

Tom

TYC heads and tails are sold

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
I know you explicitly said no shipping, but if you ever change your mind...

I'd like to take the JDM headlights and the CF gauge bezel for 4cyl.

I'll pay for shipping costs of course.

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The JDM headlights are the ebay ones im gonna try to get pics up asap but if really interested PM maybe ill work something out. First i would have to get paypal

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might change my mind about shipping ill post it up. if i do but keep checking as i add more stuff up

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am willing to ship Items but i wont be able to do so until like 2 or so weeks because my classes end after post office is closed..

Thanks

Tom

·
OH...........IO
224 Posts
dibs on tyc headlight, if everything is there except the bulbs and the condition is good.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Sorry, guy but I had the dib on TYC and JDM headlight FIRST
Comptech, Ive seen the pics.
PM me and well get this done.
Dont need more pics from you :D
Thank you.

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If no one is locally interested first then will ship im sorry for the inconvience

If they backout 1life2liv has the dibs to the headlights..

·
Registered
205 Posts
i'm local and i'm willin to buy those tyc headlights off of u....let me know my cell number is (201) 450-2549 if u can please give me a call on the celli cause i hardly get time to get on V6P.net
thanks - VIK

1 - 20 of 53 Posts