Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some stuff for sale [B]UPDATED[/B]

Selling OEM rims with stock tires for $550 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. I posted better pics if you scroll down. Took pics of the curb rash.
or willing to take best offer.

Also, when they take off my eibach pro-kit springs, i will sale those for 90 bucks shipped.

I also have a brand new pair of ray ban aviator wings 2(i believe that is what they are called) They are not the round ones, but the square ones. They are black on the top portion of the lense then they fade out to clear. will take pics as soon as i can. That is 100 bucks shipped . i paid about 130 for them and only wore them in the store. i have had them for about a month, and have not wore them. Turned out, i bought them out of impulse and its to late to get money back. My lost, your gain.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
So pch do you wan to get some TL rims? If your selling your you can buy mine and powder coat them, I would have done the same but they don't fir the 6th gen as well as they do the 7th gen.

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will be posting pics probably on monday or tuesday. No later than wednesday for the rims.

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is why i am kinda selling them is to get mulla for your rims and also i bought my mom a lot of stuff for the new house that they just bought. So i got to replenish my labor money. I just decided to use it because it was taking so long.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
pch said:
that is why i am kinda selling them is to get mulla for your rims and also i bought my mom a lot of stuff for the new house that they just bought. So i got to replenish my labor money. I just decided to use it because it was taking so long.
Hey thast cool, im glad your interested in my rims, wouldn't it be funny if we ended up just trading our rims :p

·
Gotta proble
180 Posts

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will try to take more pictures tommorrow and i will email them to you probably friday or post on friday.

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
grab them for stealing price shipped. Shipping is atleast 130 bucks for 4 rims. 550 minus 130= 420 that is 420 for the rims and tires.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts