Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody

I have for sale a Sony DSC-T1 5.1 megapixel digital camera.
The camera itself works perfectly fine, *EDIT* there is natural wear and tear on the rollers (the camera has a cover that slides up and down). other than that, no cosmetic damages.

The camera looks something like
I jacked that off an ebay auction :hide:

Product Description
The Cyber-shot DSC-T1 digital camera’s LCD screen occupies roughly two-thirds of the camera's back-surface area, giving more room to see and show off images at the moment they are captured. Press the shutter release button and the camera demonstrates why it is perhaps the fastest five megapixel camera. Due in large part to Sony's Real Imaging Processor circuit, it shoots full-resolution images in one second intervals, and can capture four high-speed burst shots in less than two seconds. But the camera offers more than great still pictures. With optional Memory Stick PRO Duo cards, the T1 camera captures and plays back high resolution moving images in MPEG-VX Fine mode - good enough to make onlookers believe that it was captured with a digital camcorder.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.1 cm x 2.1 cm x 6 cm
Weight: 155 g
Additional Features: Audio recording, USB 2.0 compatibility, built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, auto power save, DPOF support, display brightness control, PRINT Image Matching, progressive shutter system, PictBridge support

Lens Features
Optical Sensor Type: Super HAD CCD
Optical Sensor Size: 1/2.4"
Maximum Focal Length: 20 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 6 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color

Flash Features
Flash Type: Built-in flash
Red Eye Reduction: Yes

I think I have the original box/instructions lying around somewhere too, I'll check on that when I get home. The camera is pretty easy to use though.

Whats included:
-The camera + battery + factory memory card
- An additional Sony 256mb memory card
- Battery Charger
- I don't have the docking station, but instead i'm going to give you a USB (many in 1) memory card reader so you can upload your pics from your camera to your comp. It cost me around 25$
- Generic camera case
- Original Box but no manual/cd (it's plug and play anyway)
- Warranty: I got an extended warranty 2 years ago, and I believe it's still under warranty for another 2 years. Covers anything except dropping it (or related to bashing it) and drowning it

250$ obo+ shipping (if necessary)

I'll be dead honest: the camera works perfectly during the day (and fits in pockets/purses nicely too), but the night photos aren't so great from far distances.

PM me for questions/details, I have sample pics if you want them too (at home).

Examples of photo shots from the camera
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showpost.php?p=723545&postcount=5

Thanks for looking!
-Alex

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
I saw you using that camera at the 949 meet Alex, could you show me what night pics look like exactly? I was looking at that EXACT camera on eBay and was wondering if it would be good for photoshoots and such. Just a few shots might be nice to see what the camera can actually do. If it comes out good I possibly could buy it because my birthday is next month and my mom wants me to get a digital camera so I don't have to keep jacking hers lol.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
^thats how all sony t1s are....day time shots are beautiful..but nitetime ones are kinda wack

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
edit: here's some examples of what the photo quality looks like

during the day

during sunset time

at night: within flash range (sorry dave, i'll take it down if u want :))

example of a couple (not me) at night in flash range

lol had to post this one for all you 949ers

out of flash range

actual pic of camera

there's settings on the camera i believe for that last pic to fix it a little bit.. i'll check

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
reason why i like canon! ;)

but the sony ones look good. Try taking a few night pics w/o the flash and setting it down on a table or some solid surface so the picture don't blur.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i also have some videos that i took if people really want them to give an example of video quality...
good times hehe

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that was in pitch black, from the right distance those jeans could be faces that come out perfectly fine

i'll bring the cam out to the next meet and show you if you want :)

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Showtime said:
that was in pitch black, from the right distance those jeans could be faces that come out perfectly fine

i'll bring the cam out to the next meet and show you if you want :)
Sounds like a plan Batman.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
edit: pics added

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
edit: added picture of actual camera... natural wear and tear is visible if you concentrate pretty hard

949 pics are in the pics section of the socal chapter

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow.. way to jack my thread

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bippity bizzump
1 buyer pending