Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sony Playstation 3 - 60GB --BRAND NEW-- $850 yup

Sup guys, This is a brand new, unopened Playstation 3 - the 60gb version. I have 1 available and I am selling them for the low price of $850 (reasonable offers will be considered)

I am willing to meet up anywhere in the Denver/Boulder area but the payment must be cash.

Im sure you already know everything about the console, but if you have any questions feel free to email me at

For refrences, check my ebay feedback - its under the same name -- alphanumeric303 --- 170 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS! I also have a few refs here too.

·
Registered Cock
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
accord5speed said:
Aren't these in stock now?
Not really, they are still pretty rare. Gamestop and EB Games are still fullfilling preorders. Targets and Best Buys get some occassionally but you have to be there 3 hours or so before the store opens.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
lol.. my friend just picked one up at walmart last night.. he said they had like 3 in stock

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
alphanumeric303 said:
damn this forum is just full of haters now.

mods close thread, its pointless.

it's not hater's its just the fact that the U.S in general is beginning to get a lot more in. It still is not enough but like the mods said earlier, in another thread, "only post if you are interested" or something like that. But i agree with you about that post.

I'd take one from you but holidays are coming up and i got to get gifts.

·
Registered
579 Posts
oops sorry I'll delete my thread then, I'm not tryin to bust your sale. The main thing I"m interested in the ps3 is the BLuray dvd's, the quality is insane! full 1080p

·
Registered
64 Posts
accord5speed said:
oops sorry I'll delete my thread then, I'm not tryin to bust your sale. The main thing I"m interested in the ps3 is the BLuray dvd's, the quality is insane! full 1080p
I got a look at Blu ray at the mall tonight...sick sick sick!! This is a bigger jump than going from cassettes to cd's!! True cinema quality!!! Played around with the PS3 at EB games as well and that thing is just getting too real. It was cool playing on there little 20 inch screen but all I could do is day dream about that on my 55 inch... OMG!! I think the price he is offering is fair if you have to have one by Xmas so Good luck!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts