Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this for $160 at best buy. I'm only asking for $140. In great condition, no scratches and looks awesome. It holds up to 1gb and the battery life of this thing is INSANE, you charge it for 5 mins, it gives you 5 hours of battery life. I was shocked when i realize that.

here are the specs

http://www.sonystyle.com

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
heh i know how you feel, all my ticket together cost me almost like 500-600 bucks

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Uh you know what? it is listed for $129.95 on Sonystyle website... what kind of ticket did you get anyway, speeding?

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Yeah, he got a speeding ticket.

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eccen said:
Uh you know what? it is listed for $129.95 on Sonystyle website... what kind of ticket did you get anyway, speeding?

u saw the lower memory one, theres two type. This is the 1gb

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only difference with the $129 is it doesn't have the fm radio tuner. Mine does, so i guess that's more expensive but thanks for clearing that up andy

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
u saw the lower memory one, theres two type. This is the 1gb
ah my bad, but difference was not in the memory size (both are 1gb) but in FM tuner availability. Cheaper one doesn't come with the FM.

EDIT: oops you already clarified it. Tempting but no extra money right now... I need a new set of tires first. Will let you know by next week if I happen to jump on the deal :)

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
hey jimmy... to go ticketassassin.com and fight your ticket foo!

i wrote a letter for my dad cuz he got a ticket for the red-light camera, but he got all $351 refunded!

:D

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Not a whole lot you can do about speeding tickets except slap yourself and remind yourself to be more careful in the future :( Good luck man :cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts