Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
? i have the oem spoiler but yet the trunk doesn't hold up , it alway fall on me :( when the wind blows... it hards so much.. stop hurtin after the 4th time tho.. any suggestions?

·
___
4,751 Posts
when you got the spoiler, did they (or you) put in the stronger trunk springs? When I got my spoiler for my 6th gen, the trunk wouldn't stay up until I put in the stronger trunk springs.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that's wat i first thought, but the thing is, the spoiler came wit the car when i bought it, i bought it to the dealership today and he was goin on and on wit unnecessary information, they caught me using dynamat my trunk BUT I SWEAR it didn't hold up even before, ... everytime i open my trunk, i have to get someone to hold it. :( that sucks..

·
Registered
530 Posts
could i have a side view of your car? i really want TL rims and seems like you have em on. i like the kit. do you have drop on your car?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SlayerGTR said:
u advertise a lot dont' u ;) jk

LOL sorry, :rolleye2: it's just , i finally drop my car.. u just dont know how many time people been telling me, "hey man ur car is HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH".. im so sick of it, i like the stock height, it's safe :) so yeah im just proud of how it look like after the drop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts