Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you ask "Why Am I selling" Simply cause I have another look in Mind... So I'm taking offers on both my Calipers and Wheels.

These Mono-blocks can fit a 7gen Accord, 1Gen TSX, 05-up Civic Si, 02-up RSX-S, and S2000...Others may vary and need slight modification... Paid- $1650 + Shipping
Also have S2000 Honda Brake Pads- Paid $55
And RSX-S Crossed and Drilled Rotors- Paid $135
Raybestos Steel braided brake hoses- Paid $120

Wheels: Enkei PF01 ( Sparkle Silver ) No Imperfections!!!
Front- 18 x 8.5 +30
Rear- 18 x 9 +30
Tires- Falken Ziex 912's 215/40R18
Paid- $1800 for the package

·
Pew Pew Pew
1,462 Posts
mmmm sexy calipers!

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Well if anything, SBC is even more expensive so it was a compliment. I didn't know the silver ones can shine that nicely.

Ah dammit, you know what, for some reason i was thinking about rpf01's..the silver that those come in is noticeably more flat. Yours are almost hypersilver.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if anything, SBC is even more expensive so it was a compliment. I didn't know the silver ones can shine that nicely.

Ah dammit, you know what, for some reason i was thinking about rpf01's..the silver that those come in is noticeably more flat. Yours are almost hypersilver.
Yeah I was just gonna say I think u were mixing them up... SBC looks wicked!!! But I try to keep them clean especially knowing I'm a wheel whore! Must always be in sellable condition... :D

whats next...8 piston calipers?

Nah... Just a complete different look over all... with the same car of course!

·
Andre
484 Posts
Lmaooo! VIP? Idk what you mean man...
yeah ok you know EXACTLY what I mean!!! After seeing a little hint of what you put in your interior aka on your seats, i knew that car was going to go through a new transformation. Time will tell.....(If you really not going V.I.P then im going to feel dumb :bonk:)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah ok you know EXACTLY what I mean!!! After seeing a little hint of what you put in your interior aka on your seats, i knew that car was going to go through a new transformation. Time will tell.....(If you really not going V.I.P then im going to feel dumb :bonk:)
Man, I would think u hang around me everyday! Lol..... Good **** tho...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts