Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over on 6thgen first and they murdered me over there!

Anyways, i really wanted the v6p holders, but couldnt find any for sale and got impatient. I went ahead and ordered the Spoon Sports radiator stays although the 98-02 accord wasnt listed. Well, they fit!

At 6thgen they thought I was stupid for paying what I did for them, but I didnt really mind it. theyre about 35 a piece. Its a lil expensive, but they look better than the steel OEM ones.

here is a quick pic:

They are brushed silver alluminum.

·
thread killer
2,114 Posts
it looks good to me...and i bet it feels great knowing that you're probably the only person to have done this...these are the little details that make your car so much more unique :up2:

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
not to sound mean but doesn't that look kinda flimsy to you? Doesnt stand out much at all and looks too thin. It just looks like something you could get at a hardware store for a couple bucks at most.

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
slowaccord said:
not to sound mean but doesn't that look kinda flimsy to you? Doesnt stand out much at all and looks too thin. It just looks like something you could get at a hardware store for a couple bucks at most.
Yes in a way it does, but wouldnt it be hard to find a piece that fit like that at a hardware store? I know what you mean, but...?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i know it doesnt have the spoon logo on then. I wish it did, but oh well..
As for the flimsyness.....Its not very flimsy...

I can see it possible to make something like this, but you would need access to a bend press and something to cut the alluminum smoothly with

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^Haha...should I polish it?

Your right, the pics dont do much justice.

·
Registered
683 Posts
it look nice but when you polish it ill super nice

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I never thought about that....since it is alluminum I can polish the hell out of it!

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
is that really worth 35 bucks? I mean, can't the same be fabricated if you can find someone with a machine shop?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts