Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wassup guys. There's a CB7Tuner meet this spring on March 22nd 2009. last years was a HUGE success and I was tryna get some 6thgen and 7thgen guys to head out there. Here's link to the thread on cb7tuner. It's gunna be at Springfield Mall and then we're heading over to Pohick Park for the BBQ.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=115537

Here are a couple pics from last years meet

Inside my car, hehehe.

Back when my car was stock, hahaha.

I know its a little early, but this should give everyone time to take off and get your car ready and everything set.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Good god, this definitely advanced planning. I dont even have a calendar that goes to 09' yet! LOL! I'll probably be down with the rest of the crew.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
In. I still love those models. My uncle had one and some idiot came and totaled a parked car...WTF? :gotme:

·
Registered
203 Posts
F*** I was hoping to have my god D*** car ready to at least be driveable...F*** it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
well, after much thought...im going anyways...haha, couldn't resist...anyways...put me down for the fo sho's.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts

some of the cars that had their hoods up should have left them down cause some of them had mad oil leaks lol oil oozing from the head gasket...the red one with the cl-s wheels was my favorite I would drive that as a daily :D

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
that's honda for you. looks like fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts