Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
joedanger11 said:
they look dirty. it's all personal pref when it comes to that though, so dont take it offensively.

lmao, my girl said the samething... it definitely looks better in person

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
you need some more "dark projects" go pull em off... but your getting there :up:

·
Registered
265 Posts
dosen't matter, what ever makes you happy, I think it's ugly, but then again i use to pimp an '86 plymouth reliant K station wagon!!! chromed out with 18's!! speakers not wheels, i think i was rocking some 15" wheels at the time. but seriously the car looks plain with dirty wheels on it. like i said don't worry about what we think just do whatever makes you happy and if you really like the wheels which I know you do or you wouldn't have spent so much time on them. DO NOT TAKE THEM OFF! later bro.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn, guys on here are brutal. There's more flame on this forum than the rainbow shops in Montreal.

btw, paid $310 for the wheels, $109 X 4 for the tires (Yokos Avids)

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
don't mind us we like to stir things up around here. personally i like it esp. with the blue(rays eng.??) lugnuts. btw i got my tsx wheels for $200 so beat that! :p

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
240hpaccord said:
Damn, guys on here are brutal. There's more flame on this forum than the rainbow shops in Montreal.

would you rather us lie to you and be fake? :p

like I said... Im sure your not done yet (I hope :D), its a work in progress... it will start to come together if you keep at it. :up:

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
I actually thought there was no flaming, and that the comments were quite civil. But, that being said, I also don't like the blue ;D

Out of curiosity, did u just prime and paint, or did u have them powder coated?

·
Superccord
907 Posts
240hpaccord said:

310 for all four? where'd you get them?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
wicked400ex said:
chromed out with 18's!! speakers not wheels.
:rofl: too funny :D

i personally like a polished lip, but don't worry what some might say cuz you'll never please everyone.
the good thing is u have a mix review :) now if EVERYONE came on here saying they hate it, then I would say time to reconsider. othewise happy modding :up:

hmmm,i wonder how those would look powdercoated gold

1 - 20 of 24 Posts