Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what are the projects ? What are the plans ?
Post em up.

I'm not going to be going through the my "planned" projects
gonna keep it to a full custom paint job and eletronic tuning
going to buy another house so saving up what I can

suggestions to all V6 members
get some Denso Iridium Plugs, some Tsudo 9.5MM Wiring, Grounding Wiring and a Voltage Stabalizer ... these upgraded parts with the MSD blaster Coil and New distributor cap rotor are making my ride SUPER smooth and acceleration is nutts

an easy 10 whp upgrade for less then 150-200$

·
Registered
37 Posts
IF All goes as planned...not quite summer but sept/oct

Body kit
carbon fiber hood w/ colored clear
custom paint
upgraded electrical (good suggestion)
Custom Fiberglass Stereo setup in trunk(myself)
blacked out headlight housing
In Dash DVD/Monitor w/ posible overhead (i have 2 kids)
Supercharger (only if TT is taking too long) anybody heard anything
and I am putting my Sparcos back in and my 18's back on....

this is on top of:
Magnaflow Cat Back
Injen CAI
Ported Alphawerks header
JETChip Custom ECU
Strut Tower Bar
Lower Rear Tie Bar
Skunk2 Coilovers
Tokico Illumina
3% window tint
Sattelite Radio
Sparco Sienas
ADR Cypher 18X8.5 w/ Fuzion ZRI

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
coilovers, repaint, redo full exhaust system, change bushings/mounts

and track time haha

5speed if have enuff funds by then
btw still waiting for the info
i doubt i need the info since i talked to omega's mech and he's down to do the swap
but for future ref... having info is for assurance :D

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
^*^ nice choice of color for the paint job :up2:

·
Registered
86 Posts
well, ive already gotten a headstart on my work. my cuz and i rented a heated storage garage and so far we finished all the dynamat in the trunk, on the two front doors, the roof, and we ran the wires for the lcd visors. were gonna go in tomorrow and finish the rear decklid and finish the floor and lay the new carpet.

part II: were gonna run the wiring for my subwoofer and 4 channel amp. after all the interior work is done i might start looking for a custom shop to make the trunk custom, maybe fiberglass.

part III: get the front end of the car painted, put the body kit and the 18" konig prophets on there and get rolling.

·
Shifting 5 Gears Baby !!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bash said:
well, ive already gotten a headstart on my work. my cuz and i rented a heated storage garage and so far we finished all the dynamat in the trunk, on the two front doors, the roof, and we ran the wires for the lcd visors. were gonna go in tomorrow and finish the rear decklid and finish the floor and lay the new carpet.

part II: were gonna run the wiring for my subwoofer and 4 channel amp. after all the interior work is done i might start looking for a custom shop to make the trunk custom, maybe fiberglass.

part III: get the front end of the car painted, put the body kit and the 18" konig prophets on there and get rolling.
hardcore !!
I love audio upgrades, I just hate the weight gains :(
like after and before effects of a jenny craig diet ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am doing some 17x7.5 Arelli's (purchased, get them on wednesday) and also switching the short ram air intake to a cold air intake (purchased, install when I get a second). Possible plans for a WW kit or Erbuni (sp?) kit but dang those are so spendy with shipping. Also upgrading the interior with all white plastic and then doing black suede everywhere if the money is available. Maybe a new muffler cause mine is like 5 years old now and probably crappin out. Getting the windows tinted for sure the see-through-looking-at-you-all-the-time windows I have are getting old. I am also going to chat on the forum a bunch more! Other than that I am pretty open for suggestions!

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
hmm this is wut his ca rlo0ked like b4 he painted black?

·
Registered
78 Posts
For me The project is on hold. seems like i have another CV boot to replace thats two in a year i don't know if its the same one though And i dont know whats causing it Bad roads or me trying not to get hit by all the crazy suv driving ppl in DC. Two days ago i almost got sideswiped by a DHL Trunk!!!! oh well.

TheTransporter

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
well u can start by buying my spoiler+rear bumper..which is similar to his but got more special flare to it :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just bought ground kit from tas and hyper inazma voltage system. This is definitely my last project unless I buy the clear side markers before I redo my house.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
hahaa everytime u get something u say this is last hahhaa

·
Registered
395 Posts
I know, hahhaha, but for sure it would be my last little thing. Just so much that I want to buy, but I have this feeling of joyness when upgrading the damn car. Must learn to control the power. Power is too much....hhahhhaha. Anyways, I should be getting the ground kit next week and the stabalizer the following week.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts