Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Indonesian Represent
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i'm planning to get SQ sub and amp setup. I'm planning to get 10 inch sub only. I dont want to go bigger than that. The guy from audio shop suggested me to get JL 10W3 and JL 250Watt amp, but it'll cost me $430 for the sub, amp, box, and the installation.

Are those set up pretty goood? should i go with that setup or is there any other cheaper options with good sound.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
lol are you upgrading your speakers and headunit as well? having a good sub means nothing if the rest of your system is stock.

$430 seems about average because of the installation...however do you know how much of that $430 is for installation? you may be able to find forum members(such as myself) to help you out with the installation for MUCH lower price...

for comparison....I got my alpine type R 12" with a crunch amp to power it for ~$210 because I installed it myself

·
Indonesian Represent
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i already have 4 channel amp for my speakers, Polk audio component speakers on the front, and Infinity 3 way speaker on the rear. I also have pioneer HU. The guy from the audio shop said he practically didn't charge the installation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts