Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so theres this random squeaking noise coming from my car. it seems to come from the drivers side [front left] suspension. im not good at suspension nor do i know much about it. but its this squeaking noise everytime i go over a bump or something. sounds like a cricket everytime i go over a bump...yeah i popped the hood and i pushed my car up and down a few times, but no sqeaking..blah =/ anyone know wats up?

·
Registered
305 Posts
mine does that every once in awhile in the back suspension, is your car lowered too ? i think mainly i need to grease all the bushings in the suspension since lowering puts pressure on different things vs. stock height.

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
i had the exact same problem.It was a faulty ball joint, and this was after i lowered it but was covered under warrenty.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
i had that problem in the back after i got my rims, then i soon realized that every time i go over a bad bump, the rear wheels rub the fenders. nothing bad, just a slight eeeerrrrkkk, but i didnt know what it was at first, then realized. im not lowered or anything.

·
Registered
182 Posts
My car is lowered and it started to squeek few months ago. Still worries me.
I didn't get the car checked out because the dealers charges like $80-100 bucks for complete checkup. Someday I'll cough up the money.

·
Silver Bullet
67 Posts
it sounds like the bushing or balljoints in the steering

My old 4th gen used to do that!

·
Registered
211 Posts
mine was doing the same thing but mine was actually the exhaust hinge came looses and was rubbing making a similiar noise

1 - 9 of 9 Posts