Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
well i guess it would be a good thing cuz they said check out the reviews... hence causing more traffic to our site

·
Got Heat?
295 Posts
more traffic is always good. but autochrome products are bad news, at least their turbo kits are.

·
Got Heat?
295 Posts
lmao. true, very true.

·
AV6er
524 Posts
Already given bad advise as well:

Questions from other members

Question & Answer Answered On Jul-16-05

Q: Does this work with a 2003 accord v6 automatic??

A: YES

Hahahahah

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
accordheat said:
more traffic is always good.
:and1:

-=SoCalV6=- said:
Already given bad advise as well:

Questions from other members

Question & Answer Answered On Jul-16-05

Q: Does this work with a 2003 accord v6 automatic??

A: YES

Hahahahah
:bonk: :no:

·
Work hard, play later.
657 Posts
I heard that SSAutoChrome customer service suck but I heard from other people that there are happy with the parts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bought XS headers from SS.. they were only $100. alot cheaper then Hotshot or Stillens. it was for an Altima but alot of people say there stuff is no good, but they sell a shyt load of product everyday and you wont satisfy everyone. I've had no problems with there headers. All stainless steel, the quality looked great nice clean welds and for the money $650.-$750. or $100. which would you buy. Even if they did break in a year or two still a good buy. I could buy 6-7 sets for the same price as the others...

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
accordheat said:
more traffic is always good. but autochrome products are bad news, at least their turbo kits are.
:and1: ya, their fitment is horrid... never purchase anything from them again. :boo: :rant: :down:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts