Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting rid of my 05 Accord and these are the first to go! (soon coilovers, PCD's, jpipe, 3inch catback will be for sale.)

These are 19x8 SSR GT-7s. offset is 40. Fit my accord like a glove. All Forged. Lightweight. ZERO rash Retailed like 2 grand when they were new. These wheels are LITERALLY in damn near perfect condition with brand new tires (225-35/19). These are discontinued wheels and are getting harder to find. I know these aren't the best pictures, so If you need higher res ones just let me know. Wheels and Tires, Looking for $1000.00(lowered price!) plus shipping. You can text or call me as well.
661 two zero 5 two three 75 and my name is Cameron

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry just finished uploading and modifying the post. all the info is there now. Takes awhile. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are nex coilover. 15-20k miles on them. Not blown. Good shape. I will take 500 shipped. Worked awesome! loved them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
common peeps! Need to get rid of these wheels!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exhaust is custom made by me. 3 inch with big magnaflow muffler in the center and 2 vibrant mufflers out back with 3.5 SS tips. Its the ultimate catback. :)

the drop is massive. More than you would need(not like the tein basics.) And just to make sure you know they are coilovers so you can adjust them how you please.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Possible interest in coils. Would you do $450 shipped?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
possibly sonnick, Everything is still on the car so thats the reason I really havent put them up for sale yet. Might consider it. Prob pulling everything off next week so Look for it then. Ill start another thread probably.

--Cam

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The nex coils are really good actually. I didnt think they were tooo stiff. I also have TLS bars as well.

*** New picture added!

-- Cameron

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Make me some offers peeps! Will consider shipping, just would hate to see these damaged for any reason.

--

1 - 20 of 34 Posts