Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of SSR SP1s 18 x 9.5 +32 18 x 10 +34. Do no come with tires since they're pretty much done for. If local you can use these as temporary rollers to get you around but I do not recommend using these for a prolonged period of time. I'm selling only because I'm looking at another set rims. Nothing wrong with the set at all

Driver Front

Driver Rear

Passenger Rear

Passenger Front

As you can see there is minimal curb rash. They're not mint but they're in great condition. I'm more than happy to let locals check them out.

I'm asking for $1,300

Shipping at buyers expense.

These are aggressive so they're not for people who aren't willing to make them work. Let me know if you have any questions :)

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys :) not sure what i'm going to get yet but I'll for sure let you guys know what I decide on. I'll spend both of you PMs on a few of the rims i'm looking at ;)

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
Those will look pretty nice on your car Chad

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BTW...what's up with the mismatched lugs Simon...
:facepalm:
haha i just picked up a set of rays lugs today. i had to run mismatched since i lost a few of the black ones.
I haven't gotten a link yet....:(
i'll send it to you soon :)
Those will look pretty nice on your car Chad
:) if chad wants them i'll hook it up for a buddy price
wow, nice price...these rims looked great on your car. i too am curious to see what u get next :)
they look great but they won't clear my bbk :(
damn selling them? love those wheels. i think i know what you getting simon...saw you on zilvia...LOL sick!
WAHHH you're sneaky :)
damn already?
im guessing your buying wheels that can clear the BBK?? :)
yessup :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts